What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for best Wagyu Summer Sausage Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Wagyu Summer Sausage Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wagyu summer sausage cheesy scalloped potatoes recipe. You can have wagyu summer sausage cheesy scalloped potatoes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Wagyu Summer Sausage Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes:
- Use 1 Package of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Summer Sausage (casing removed, cut into 1/8 inch half moons).
- Use 4 TBSP of Butter (plus additional butter for greasing pan).
- You need 2 of Medium Leeks (cut into 1/4 inch coins).
- Prepare 4 of Large Garlic Cloves (minced).
- Use 1/2 CUP of All-purpose Flour.
- Use 1 CUP of Chicken Stock or Vegetable Stock.
- Use 1 1/2 CUP of Whole Milk.
- Provide 1 1/2 CUP of Heavy Cream.
- Use 1 1/2 TSP of Kosher Salt.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 4 LB of Yukon Gold Potatoes (sliced into 1/8 inch rounds with a sharp knife or a mandoline slicer).
- You need 3 CUP of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (freshly grated).
- You need 3/4 CUP of Parmesan Cheese (freshly grated).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Wagyu Summer Sausage Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SUMMER SAUSAGE AND POTATOES Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch baking dish with butter.Remove the Fullblood Wagyu summer sausage from the plastic packaging. And, remove the casing covering the sausage. Cut the Fullblood Wagyu summer sausage in half lengthwise. Then, cut it into 1/8 inch thick half moons. Set aside.Slice your 4 lbs. of Yukon Gold potatoes into 1/8 inch thick rounds/circles. Set aside..
- PREPARING THE CREAM SAUCE Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the leeks that have been cut into coins, and sauté for 4-5 minutes until soft and translucent. Add the minced garlic, and sauté for an additional 1 to 2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in the 1/2 cup of flour until it is evenly combined, and cook for 5 minutes..
- Slowly whisk in the chicken or vegetable stock, and whisk until combined. Whisk in the whole milk, heavy cream, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Whisk until combined. Continue cooking for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until the sauce just barely begins to simmer around the edges of the pan (avoid letting it come to a boil) and thickens. Remove from heat.
- PREPARING THE 9 LAYERSLayer 1/3 of the sliced potatoes in an even layer on the bottom of the greased baking dish. After every 3 pieces of potato you put down, insert a slice of Fullblood Wagyu summer sausage. Season the potatoes with a pinch or two of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Top evenly with 1/3 of the cream sauce..
- Then, evenly sprinkle with 1 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Continue this process (repeat the four steps listed above) two more times. This will result in three layers of sliced potatoes and Fullblood Wagyu summer sausage, three layers of cream sauce, and three layers of cheese..
- FINAL STEPS Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F. The sauce should be nice and bubbly around the edges. Remove the foil, and bake uncovered for an additional 25 to 30 minutes. The cheese should be caramelized and potatoes soft (check with a toothpick – they should have very little resistance when poked).Scoop into bowls, and serve warm.Enjoy!.
This collection of sensational sausage quiche recipes features everything from a low-carb crustless. This recipe for Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes and Sausage makes a hearty meal and men love it. They are so good they disappear like magic! We are so excited to be partnering with our friends at Jones Dairy Farm to bring you the best ever scalloped potatoes! Be the first to rate & review!
Recipe : Wagyu Summer Sausage Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes
You’re what you eat. Quite plainly, you are. If you eat some chicken that chicken will be broken down as well as amino acids will be used to fix cells and develop muscle. Ingesting the proper meals is consequently crucial. Dietary advice tells us that the correct food could make us fit and so superfoods are becoming part of lots of people’s diets. But what precisely are superfoods? In simple language, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Antioxidants in nutritional food facilitates our immune system whereas bad foods have little value and could make you fat. Superfoods, as you will have guessed, come under high-quality foods.
In the end, the body wants the best nutritional foods to survive. The right form of fat is required, proteins for cell restoration and for energy you will need carbohydrates. Additionally, another essential factor in all this is water to consume. There are other nutrients, for example vitamins and minerals which you will need but are harder to get into your diet. A fatty acid that we at present know more about is Omega-3 and it facilitates the fight against the damaging type of cholesterol. Superfoods are rich in several of those nutrients and one such food is salmon because of its protein content along with the fatty acid, Omega-3. As we enter our later days, the operating on the brain can suffer and Omega-3 can be helpful for this. You can locate Omega-3 in many fish, nuts and seeds, a lot of which can be classed as superfoods.
Your immune system may even have the benefit of the components of superfoods. Superfoods are suggested for their helpful effect on your immunity and garlic is one such food known for this. Your blood cholesterol count may also be lowered by garlic. Garlic can be taxing in case you have problems with your stomach, so bear that in mind. As mentioned above, water is very essential for your body (after all, the bulk of your body is made from water) however sometimes it can be difficult to take in huge volumes of water, which is why you may want to try drinking Green tea. If you think about the amount of antioxidants it has and the actual fact it also has polyphenols, then green tea really is worth drinking. One additional area where green tea seems to have a very good benefit is in helping to prevent the development of tumors.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they include something referred to as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. As commented on, natural vitamins are significant plus a B vitamin called folate is obtained in spinach. Spinach is also high in protein and contains lutein that may help keep away blindness in old age.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is definitely a good suggestion to start introducing some superfoods into your everyday eating habits.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Wagyu Summer Sausage Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes makes your day joyful.