Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled halloumi, tomato & olive salad recipe. To make grilled halloumi, tomato & olive salad you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad:
- Provide 250 g of Halloumi, cut into different bite size pieces.
- Provide 250 g of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1/3 cup of pine nuts.
- Use 1/3 cup of pitted black olives, roughly chopped.
- You need 1 cup of semi sun dried tomatoes in oil, roughly chopped.
- Use of Big handful basil leaves, roughly chopped.
- Get of Juice of one lemon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Use of Drizzle olive (if needed).
- Use of Sea salt & cracked black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad:
- Heat a griddle pan- high heat and fry Halloumi until you get some lovely char lines all over. Set aside..
- In a small fry pan, heat your Pune nuts until slightly browned and remove immediately..
- Cut tomatoes into different shapes. Mix with olives, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, chilli flakes & half the toasted pine nuts. Mix well..
- To serve- pile up your tomato mix on a serving plate. Top with left over pine nuts and Halloumi, then drizzle a little olive oil and crack some sea salt and black pepper. Scrumdiddly!! 😛.
Grilled Halloumi cheese is perfect for adding to salads and to add extra protein to vegetarian dishes. Before we talk about how to grill halloumi, we should talk about what halloumi actually is. I basically just decided to grill the tomatoes to give a slightly different texture and flavor to the dish and swap the feta for halloumi. Halloumi is fabulous when it's fried, and I had a feeling it would be. Grilled halloumi cheese, Parmesan croutons and a warming tomato and chilli dressing make this vibrant salad feel hearty and substantial.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Grilled Halloumi, Tomato & Olive Salad turns your day joyful.