What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and ricotta cannelloni recipe. To cook spinach and ricotta cannelloni you only need 13 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni:
- Get 900 g of spinach.
- Prepare 750 g of ricotta.
- Use 500 g of mascarpone.
- Prepare 175 g of grated Parmasan.
- Prepare 250 g of mozerella.
- Provide 8 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of milk.
- Take 3 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of basil.
- Get 4 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 2 boxes of dried cannelloni.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni:
- Boil a full kettle of water..
- Add as much spinach to a colander as possible. Pour over the boiling water from the kettle until wilted. Keep adding more spinach and boiling water until it is all wilted (may take multiple kettle boils)..
- Run under some cold water to cool the spinach down. Leave to cool..
- Chop the garlic. Add garlic and oil to a pan and set on a medium heat..
- Add the sugar, red wine vinegar, basil and tins of chopped tomatoes. Season and let it cook for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn heat of when finished..
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl add the mascarpone and milk. Season and whisk. Set aside..
- Check if the spinach is cool enough. Squeeze out all excess water. I like to take chunks and sqeeze into balls..
- Chop the spinach. Get another bowl out and add the spinach, 100g Parmesan, ricotta and season. Mix well..
- Get multiple oven proof dishes or foil trays if freezing. Split out the tomato sauce..
- Now comes filling the cannelloni. Some people like to pipe this bit, others use a spoon. I just stuff them with my hands. Use up the ricotta and spinach mixture to fill tubes until mixture is all gone. Ensure tubes are filled well with no gaps and up to the edges if not hanging out slightly. As you finish each tube, lay in the tomato sauce..
- Pour over the mascarpone mixture, splitting between dishes..
- Drain and slice the mozzarella. Lay it over the cannelloni..
- Season and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan..
- Either pop in the oven for 30 minutes on 180 fan or let cool and freeze to cook later..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni makes your day joyful.