Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wheat pasta in mushroom sauce recipe. To make wheat pasta in mushroom sauce you need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce:
- Prepare 50 gm of shitake mushroom-soaked in warm water for 15 minutes.
- Use 100 gm of fresh mushroom-sliced.
- Take 1 Tbsp of chopped onion.
- Use 1 clove of garlic.
- Take 1 Tbsp of fresh thyme or fresh parsley, chopped.
- Provide 30 ml of white wine.
- Take 100 gm of whole wheat pasta-penne or linguine.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce:
- Put the pasta in boiling salted water for the time specified on the packet. Whilst the pasta is boiling prepare the sauce..
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, saute onion and garlic in olive oil, add mushroom and wine..
- Once the wine has evaporated, add some of the water in which shitake mushroom was soaked..
- Add salt, herbs and cook for 5-6 minutes..
- Once the pasta is cooked, add to the sauce with a little bit of pasta water. Serve at once..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Wheat Pasta in Mushroom Sauce makes your day joyful.