Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to courgette cooked egg & tomato barley recipe. You can cook courgette cooked egg & tomato barley using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a appetizing Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley:
- Take of barley.
- Take of tomatoes.
- Get of olive oil.
- Use of onion.
- Get of round courgettes.
- Get of eggs.
- Prepare of fresh goat cheese.
- Prepare of spring onion.
- Use of salt, pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley:
- Wash and dice the tomatoes. Peel and chop the onion. Heat some olive oil in a big pan, then add the tomatoes and onion. Add the barley and mix with a wooden spoon. Add a pinch of salt and 1.5l of water. Let it cook for 25 minutes..
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355F. Wash the round courgettes. Cut off the tops, keeping them to use as lids. Using a spoon, hollow out the centres of the courgettes, leaving a shell of about 1.5cm thick..
- Place the courgettes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Pour 1 tbsp of olive oil in each courgette, close with the tops and bake for 10 minutes..
- Add 1 tbsp of goat cheese and then one egg inside each courgette. Cover with the top and bake for 15 more minutes..
- Serve with the tomato barley, sprinkling some chopped spring onion, salt and pepper on top..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Courgette Cooked Egg & Tomato Barley turns your day joyful.