What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Taro Roots or Arvi Sabji recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Taro Roots or Arvi Sabji recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to taro roots or arvi sabji recipe. You can have taro roots or arvi sabji using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Taro Roots or Arvi Sabji:
- Use 1/2 kg of taro roots.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
- Provide of Some Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Tamarind pulp.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Taro Roots or Arvi Sabji:
- Wash taro roots well. Boil the roots in an open pan till its semi-soft. Check by poking knife. Peel and slice into 2. Add the masalas, salt tamarind pulp and mix to marinate for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil and add cumin seeds. Add the marinated taro roots and roast on slow flame..
- Saute till looks golden brown and crunchy from outside..
- Serve with Dal rice or chapati.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Taro Roots or Arvi Sabji makes your day joyful.