Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Teriyaki Beef Donburi recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Teriyaki Beef Donburi recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki beef donburi recipe. To cook teriyaki beef donburi you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Teriyaki Beef Donburi:
- Use 250 g of white/wild rice blend, precooked and set aside,.
- Take 160 g of medallion beef steak,.
- Take 1 tbsp of decent Teriyaki sauce, I used Lee Kum Lee brand,.
- You need Half of a carrot, cut into very thin long batons,.
- Prepare Half of a green bell pepper, cut into thin long batons,.
- You need Half of a Pak choi, very ends of white stalks trimmed off,.
- Use Half of a red chilli cut into thin rings, seeds removed,.
- Use 1 of spring onion, chopped finely,.
- Get 1 tsp of nigella seeds, (to garnish),.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of light soy sauce,.
- Take of Salt to season,.
- Provide 1 dash of water, plus a bowl of cold water,.
- Use 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare of Spray coconut oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Teriyaki Beef Donburi:
- First prep the beef by laying some cling film over it on a chopping board then smashing it thinner using either a rolling pin or mallet. Using a really sharp knife, and working against the grain of the meat, slice it into thin slices holding the blade at a 45 degree angle. Trim off any fat..
- Create a slurry by combining the cornflour with a bowl of cold water and then lay the beef strips into it so they're submerged fully. Set aside and leave for 30 minutes. This process will tenderise the meat..
- Boil some water and add it to a small-medium saucepan and add the Pak choi to blanche it gently. Heat a wok over a high heat and spray the base liberally with Coconut oil. Once nice and hot add in the beef strips and the whites of the spring onion plus half of the red chilli. Stir fry until the juices of the meat come out and the excess cornflour which will thicken and coat the beef lightly. Season with a pinch of salt..
- Next add in the light soy and fry for 30 seconds whilst stirring. Add a dash of water in and turn the heat down slightly and bring to a simmer. Once the water has reduced by half add in 1/2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce and toss to coat the beef. Turn off the heat and leave to keep warm whilst you assemble the donburi. Remove the Pak choi from the hot water and pat dry gently with kitchen towel..
- First add in the cooked rice, then the Pak choi on the side, followed by the pepper and carrots. Add the other 1/2 tbsp of teriyaki sauce to the warm beef in the wok now and toss together again to glaze the meat. Add the beef to the centre middle of the bowl. Scatter over the spring onion greens, red chilli and garnish with a few nigella seeds. Eat and enjoy! :).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Teriyaki Beef Donburi turns your day joyful.