What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry candied yams with almonds recipe. You can cook blueberry candied yams with almonds using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a delicious Blueberry candied yams with almonds:
- Provide 2 can of blueberry pie filling.
- You need 3-4 cans of candied yams drained.
- You need 1 container of marshmallow fluff or 1 bag bag mini marshmallows.
- Get 1 bag of sliced almonds.
- Provide of Dark brown sugar 1-2 cups approx.
- Take of Allspice can substitute cinnamon or nutmeg.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Blueberry candied yams with almonds:
- Drain and then pour candied yams into casserole dish..
- Sprinkle with brown sugar 1-2 cups approximately. Then follow up with sprinkling sliced almonds..
- Layer the marshmallows, sprinkle the spice and then cover with blueberry pie filling. Cover dish in tin foil and bake at 350° until bubbly..
Blueberry Scones Recipe – Easy, Paleo, Low Carb, Sugar-free – These paleo, low carb scones are bursting with juicy fresh blueberries & topped with natural blueberry glaze. You'll love this easy blueberry scones recipe! Note: Baking times will depend on the size of your yams. The Best Candied Almonds Recipes on Yummly Loquat Custard, Kale Salad With Red Pear And Candied Almonds, Celery Salad With Apricots And Candied Almonds.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Blueberry candied yams with almonds turns your day joyful.