Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Orzo Pasta Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Orzo Pasta Soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to orzo pasta soup recipe. You can cook orzo pasta soup using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Orzo Pasta Soup:
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 bunch of washed spinach.
- Take 2 tbsp of Corn kernels.
- You need 2-3 of mushrooms.
- Get 2-3 of French beans.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get of celery a small piece.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole wheat orzo pasta.
- You need 1 of dried oregano as per taste.
- Provide of dried Rosemary as per liking.
- You need of Garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Water or vegetable stock.
- Get 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Get to taste of Salt and black pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Orzo Pasta Soup:
- Take oil in a pan.
- Add onion and garlic, saute until soft..
- Add carrots, tomatoes, corn, beans and mushrooms saute for sometime but don't over cook..
- Add orzo (pasta), oregano,Rosemary, celery and stir to combine all..
- Add vegetables stock or water and cover it..
- Bring soup to a simmer, stirring occasionally..
- Reduce heat to low flame and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta is al dente..
- Stir in the spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes so that it doesn't lose it's bright green colour. Season with salt and black pepper..
- Serve hot..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Orzo Pasta Soup makes your day joyful.