What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for complete Sausage Rolls recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sausage Rolls recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage rolls recipe. To cook sausage rolls you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Sausage Rolls:
- Get of For the pastry:.
- Get of dairy free spread.
- Take of gluten free plain flour.
- Provide of cold water.
- Take of egg, beaten.
- Take of For the filling:.
- Take of minced pork.
- Provide of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of thyme.
- Prepare of sage.
- Prepare of salt and pepper, for seasoning.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Sausage Rolls:
- Weigh out the dairy free spread and then place in the freezer for 15 minutes to make sure it is really cold Cut into cubes Place the flour and dairy free spread in a food processor Pulse about 5 times so the dairy free spread is broken up but still visible Turn the food processor on so it is running on a low setting Gradually pour in the cold water Scoop into a ball, wrap in cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for an hour (it will stay fresh in the fridge for about 5 days in case you wan.
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Roll out into a rectangle until the dough is about 5mm thick Mix together the minced pork, garlic, thyme, sage and season with salt and pepper generously Cut the pastry rectangle in half so you have two long thinner rectangles.
- Divide the pork filling in half and place in the centre of the two pastry sheets Tightly roll the pastry round the sausage meat Cut into small individual sausage rolls Score the top with a sharp knife Place on a lined baking sheet and brush the top with the beaten egg Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sausage Rolls makes your day cheerful.