Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for delicious Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veggie noodle soup – vegan recipe. You can have veggie noodle soup – vegan using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil.
- Provide 1 of leek, finely chopped – add an extra spring onion if you don’t have a leek.
- Prepare 4 of spring onions, finely chopped – save 2 for later.
- Get 5 cm of chunk of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Use 3-4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Provide 1 handful of shitake mushrooms, torn into small pieces.
- You need 2 handfuls of broccoli, chopped into small florets.
- Get 1 of star anise.
- Use 1-2 handfuls of sweetcorn – fresh/ frozen/ tinned (if tinned, no salt or sugar added).
- Provide 500 ml of vegan/ veggie stock (more of you want a soupier soup).
- Provide of Some firm tofu – optional.
- You need Handful of sugar snap peas.
- Use Handful of tatsoi or pak choi or other leafy green.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of tamari.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Take 1 of red chilli, finely chopped.
- Get A few of sprigs of fresh coriander – optional.
- Take of Buckwheat noodles/ noodles of your choice – enough for two.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Veggie noodle soup – vegan:
- For the noodles: cook according to packet instructions but for 1-2 minutes less time than recommended..
- Heat the oil in a pan (with a lid for later). Add the leek and two of the spring onions. Sauté until the leek starts to soften..
- Add the ginger and garlic. Sauté for another 2-3 mins..
- Add the mushrooms. Cook for 4-5 mins..
- Add the star anise, broccoli and sweetcorn..
- Add the stock. Put the lid on and simmer until the broccoli is just tender..
- Add the cooked noodles to the pot. And sugar snaps and tatsoi/ pak choi/ leafy greens. And tofu if using. Stir through so the greens just start to wilt..
- Turn off the heat. Add the tamari and lemon. Season..
- Serve with the coriander/ chilli/ extra spring onions on top. Enjoy 😋.
It's like the classic chicken noodle soup you grew up with, only vegan! I received a complimentary copy of Homestyle Vegan to facilitate this review. All you need is some broth, a few types of veggies, and noodles. Unlike Western soup that usually starts with sautéeing the mirepoix, Chinese soup uses the simple. With January in full swing, the cold and dreary days of winter have officially settled in.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Veggie noodle soup – vegan makes your day joyful.