What’s up guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cumin-seared lamb chops recipe. To make cumin-seared lamb chops you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops:
- Get 4 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Use 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get of salt.
- Use of black pepper.
- Provide 8 piece of lamb chops.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops:
- Mix cumin, cinnamon, salt and pepper into a plate.
- Coat each lamb chop generously with the spice mixture evenly on the plate using your hands..
- Preheat an iron-cast pan to Medium/High heat. Sear lamb chops 3 to 4 minutes on each side..
- Remove the chops from the pan and set them aside for at least 3 minutes to allow them to cook through properly..
- Serve with your side dish of choice!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Cumin-Seared Lamb Chops makes your day joyful.