What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy 🍞Irish Soda Bread🍞 recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent 🍞Irish Soda Bread🍞 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 🍞irish soda bread🍞 recipe. You can have 🍞irish soda bread🍞 using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good 🍞Irish Soda Bread🍞:
- Get 3 of &1/4 cups all-purpose flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of quick-cooking oatmeal or regular rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 of & 1/4 teaspoon baking soda (make sure it’s fresh).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder (make sure it’s fresh).
- Take 1 of & 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Take 4 tablespoons of very cold unsalted butter, cubed.
- Use 2-3 tablespoons of honey.
- Get 1 of & 3/4 cups buttermilk.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- You need 2 teaspoons of orange zest.
- Use 1 cup of dried currants.
- Use 1/3 cup of gold raisins.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing 🍞Irish Soda Bread🍞:
- #Step 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat..
- #Step 2 Whisk all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture using a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal..
- #Step 3 Beat buttermilk, egg, honey, and orange zest together in a bowl. Pour buttermilk mixture, currants, and raisins into flour mixture; stir with a wooden spoon until a wet, sticky dough comes together..
- #Step 4 Turn dough out onto a well-floured work surface; press dough together into a soft ball of dough and cut into 2 pieces. Form each half into a smooth, round loaf. Transfer to prepared baking sheet and let rest for 15 minutes. Cut a 1/2-inch deep "X" into the top of each loaf with a serrated knife..
- #Step 5 Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown and fragrant, about 45 minutes. Transfer loaves to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your 🍞Irish Soda Bread🍞 makes your day joyful.