What’s up guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter pop tarts recipe. To cook chocolate peanut butter pop tarts you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a perfect Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts:
- You need of gluten free plain flour.
- Prepare of caster sugar.
- Provide of cold water.
- Provide of dairy free dairy chocolate, roughly chopped.
- You need of peanut butter, smooth or crunchy.
- Get of egg, beaten.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts:
- Weigh out the dairy free spread and then place in the freezer for 15 minutes to make sure it is really cold Cut into cubes.
- Place the flour, caster sugar and dairy free spread in a food processor Pulse about 5 times so the dairy free spread is broken up but still visible.
- Turn the food processor on so it is running on a low setting Gradually pour in the cold water Scoop into a ball, wrap in cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for an hour (it will stay fresh in the fridge for about 5 days in case you want to make in advance).
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC.
- Roll out until the dough is about 5mm thick Cut into 8 equal sized rectangles.
- Spread the peanut butter onto four of the pastry slices leaving about 1cm of space around the edge of the pastry, this stops the filling leaking everywhere when you bake the pastries Top with the roughly chopped dairy free dark chocolate.
- Brush the space you have left at the edge of the pastries with the beaten egg Place the remaining four sheets of pastry on top of the filled slices.
- Seal the edges by pressing down with a fork all the way round the perimeter Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper Brush the pastries with the beaten egg and sprinkle on a little extra sugar if you like.
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes or until golden brown Dust wth a little cocoa powder before serving.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Chocolate Peanut Butter Pop Tarts makes your day cheerful.