What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for complete Sourdough Bread recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Sourdough Bread recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sourdough bread recipe. To make sourdough bread you only need 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Sourdough Bread:
- Take of Making the loaves.
- Use 200-300 g of sourdough culture.
- Prepare 800 g of plain bakers flour.
- Get 200 g of wholemeal flour.
- Use 700 g of warm water.
- Take 20 g of cooking salt.
- Provide of Feeding the culture.
- Get 60 mls of warm water.
- Prepare 60 g of plain flour.
- Provide 60 g of wholemeal flour.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Appliances.
- Take bowl of Large.
- Get bowl of Baking basket or.
- Provide of Tea towels.
- Get of Cast iron pot/Sourdough pit.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving Sourdough Bread:
- Pore 90% of your culture into a large mixing bowl and add 700g of warm water and stir. Add both flours and stir. Leave on the bench for 10 minutes, add salt and 60~80mls of water and mix with your hands (the mixture will be sticky) leave the mixture on the bench and every 30 minutes turn the mixture over. The temperature of the room will determine how long this takes but its usually 4 hours (turning every half an hour) the finished dough will be soft and stretchy..
- Note=the remaining 10% of your culture should be fed with 60g of plain flour, 60g of wholemeal and warm water until it's a porridge consistency so you can continue to use it to make more sourdough loves.
- Dust the bench with flour, place the finished dough onto the flour and cut it in half. Stretch one loaf by pulling north and south and placing back and then pulling east to west and placing back. Then shape your dough to a tight loaf shape. Leave for 10 minutes (if you would like to have an olive or fruit loaf simply add during the shaping process).
- Place loaves into your dusted baskets or bowls with tea towels and flour and put in the fridge overnight.
- Heat your oven and cast iron pot at 265 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Place your dough in the cast iron pot, score the top of the loaf with a sharp knife and put the lid on and bake for 25 minutes at 235 degrees.
- Remove from the oven with care and take the lid off and place bake for another 15 minutes.
- Enjoy! If done correctly you sour dough should be delicious, have a glossy texture and have many air pockets (for a cleaner cut I advise to let your loaf cool beforehand).
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sourdough Bread makes your day joyful.