Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Courgette and Spinach Lasagne recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Courgette and Spinach Lasagne recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to courgette and spinach lasagne recipe. To make courgette and spinach lasagne you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Courgette and Spinach Lasagne:
- Get 500 g of spinach, washed, stalks removed.
- Take 300 ml of milk.
- Take 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 40 g of butter.
- Prepare 40 g of flour.
- Use 240 g of mature cheddar cheese.
- You need of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 of courgettes.
- You need 250 g of cream cheese (like Philadelphia).
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 4 of lasagne sheets.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- Get of Salt, black pepper, grated nutmeg and smoked paprika.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Courgette and Spinach Lasagne:
- Grate the courgettes onto kitchen paper, then fold the paper over to squeeze some of the liquid out. Butter a baking dish..
- Wash and shake dry the spinach, chop coarsely and place in a large pan with some salt, cover and wilt on a low heat. You shouldn't need any more water because spinach holds plenty, but keep an eye on it..
- Fry the grated courgettes with some salt and pepper in some butter until just soft, then transfer to the bottom of the baking tin. Drain the wilted spinach into a sieve and push down with a wooden spoon to squeeze out the liquid..
- Place the spinach in a bowl with the cream cheese, salt and pepper and a little grated nutmeg. Mix..
- Melt the butter in a pan then stir in the flour, then the garlic, gradually add the milk and heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens. Stir in two thirds of the grated cheese, some salt and pepper and a pinch of grated nutmeg. Remove from the heat. Beat the egg in a small bowl, add a little of the cheese sauce to it and stir in, then transfer to the sauce – this is to prevent the egg cooking, which it might do if you add straight to the pan. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4..
- Add a layer of lasagne sheets on top of the layer of courgette. Cover with half the cheese sauce..
- Top the sauce with the spinach mixture, then another layer of lasagne sheets..
- Pour over the rest of the sauce, then sprinkle over the remaining grated cheese. Dust with smoked paprika. Bake in the oven for about 40 minutes until golden on top..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Courgette and Spinach Lasagne makes your day cheerful.