What’s up guys, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for best Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chicken alfredo lasagna recipe. To cook easy chicken alfredo lasagna you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Provide of Chicken Alfredo Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Use 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 can of (12.5 oz.) Chunk chicken breast, drained.
- Get 1 can of 14.5oz. Fire Roasted Tomatos, drained.
- You need 3 cup of mozzerella.
- Prepare 1 of 15 oz. jar of Four cheese (or your preferrence) Alfredo sauce.
- Use 9 of whole wheat (or regular) uncooked lasagna noodles.
- Get 1 cup of Frozen chopped spinach, rinsed in colander, squeeze out water..
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna:
- Set your oven to 350°. While it is warming up, chop your onions and fry them in the 2 T. butter until thay are a little browned..
- Add to the onions, everything except for the mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles. Incorporate everything well. Continue to cook for a couple of minutes..
- Grease a 10×13 pan, then spoon a little of the Alfredo mixture onto the bottom of the pan. Lay three pieces of lasagna noodles in the pan, spoon a layer of Alfredo sauce, add a layer of mozzarella, then noodles again. keep layering with noodles, sauce, cheese. Make sure you stop with a layer of sauce and cheese on top. :).
- Top your Alfredo Lasagna dish with aluminum foil and bake for 35 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 5 minutes..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Easy Chicken Alfredo Lasagna makes your day cheerful.