Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chana chaat (chickpea salad) recipe. You can have chana chaat (chickpea salad) using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad):
- Get 400 grams of 2 chickpea cans (drain the liquid).
- Take 1 of medium red onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 of medium tomato chopped finely.
- You need 1 of lemon squeezed – about 1/4 cup.
- Provide 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 250 g (9 oz) of potatoes, boiled & peeled, and cubed.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chilli powder.
- Get tbsp of chat masala or to taste salt to taste.
- Get of fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of plain yogurt.
- Get 1/2 cup of tamarind pulp /chutney.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad):
- Take a mixing bowl add chickpeas. Add the onion, chilli, potatoes, garam masala, chilli powder, salt, chat masala, green chilli, lemon juice and stir thoroughly. and top with coriander, yogurt and chutney. Serve & Enjoy !.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chana chaat (Chickpea Salad) turns your day cheerful.