What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Thai green bean curry recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Thai green bean curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green bean curry recipe. To cook thai green bean curry you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a remarkably good Thai green bean curry:
- Use 4 of shallots or one small onion, sliced.
- Get 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of chopped Thai chilli (or more if you like it hot).
- You need 1 stick of lemongrass, bashed but left whole.
- Prepare 2 of lime leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Thai curry paste.
- Provide 1 tin of coconut milk.
- Provide 400 g of French beans (stalks removed).
- Use 2 of tomatoes, core removed and cut into wedges.
- Prepare 1 handful of greens such as pak choi or spinach, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 handful of roasted cashew nuts.
- Prepare of To taste: lime juice, sugar, soy sauce.
- Get of Coriander to serve.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing Thai green bean curry:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and gently fry the sliced shallots until soft..
- Add the garlic, lime leaves and lemongrass and stir until fragrant..
- Add the spice mix and cook for a couple of minutes adding a splash of water if the spices stick..
- Add the tin of coconut milk and then fill the empty tin with water and add this too..
- Heat until it just starts to bubble and then add the beans and tomatoes. Simmer until the beans are cooked as you like them (5-10 minutes)..
- Balance the flavours with lime, salt, sugar and soy..
- Serve with rice or rice noodles and garnish with the cashew nuts and coriander..
Eggplants, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, squash, and green beans are the common. Easy green curry with chicken in rich coconut curry sauce. The curry is green in color, spicy, aromatic, sweet and savory at the same time. Thai green curry is so delicious, specially when served with. Watch how to make the best Thai green curry in this short recipe video!
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Thai green bean curry makes your day joyful.