Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for interesting breaded chicken and Alfredo recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent breaded chicken and Alfredo recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded chicken and alfredo recipe. To make breaded chicken and alfredo you need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy breaded chicken and Alfredo:
- Provide 2 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 dash of salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of whole wheat pasta noodles.
- Use 2 lb of chicken tenders.
- Prepare 1 of homeade Alfredo sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing breaded chicken and Alfredo:
- preheat oven to 350.
- beat eggs in a bowl.
- add salt.
- add pepper.
- wash and drain chicken pieces.
- put breadcrumbs in a seperate bowl.
- dip chicken pieces in egg they in breadcrumbs.
- place chicken in glass pan.
- repeat until finished.
- place pan in center of oven.
- drop noodles in boiling water.
- place noodles in a saucepan.
- turn on low heat.
- add Alfredo sauce.
- let simmer fo 20 minutes.
This Chicken Alfredo Baked Ziti recipe is made with a lightened-up alfredo sauce, and easy to customize with extra veggies and seasonings! I mean, creamy alfredo sauce, savory chicken, hearty pasta, two delicious kinds of melty cheese — what's not to love?! There's a reason why this one will. Alfredo is a cream sauce made with butter and cream, flavored with garlic and Parmesan cheese. If you're accustomed to buying jarred sauce, this chicken and broccoli Alfredo will.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your breaded chicken and Alfredo makes your day joyful.