Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys gingerbread men -christmas & halloween gf df ef sf nf recipe. To make vickys gingerbread men -christmas & halloween gf df ef sf nf you need 10 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF:
- You need of sunflower spread / gold foil Stork margarine / butter.
- Prepare of soft brown sugar.
- You need of golden syrup, my homemade recipe is posted separately.
- Prepare of plain / gluten-free flour.
- Take of xanthan gum if using GF flour.
- Use of baking powder.
- Get of ground ginger.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- You need of nutmeg.
- Prepare of icing to decorate, choc chips, raisins etc for decorations.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF:
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light.
- Add the syrup and mix in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/334096-vickys-homemade-golden-syrup-like-tate-lyles-gf-df-ef-sf-nf.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and spices together and add to the mixture. Form a dough adding a touch more syrup if required to bring it together.
- Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for half an hour.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper/baking parchment.
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 5/ 190C. Flour your surface then roll out your dough so it's 1cm thick and cut out your men with a gingerbread men shaped cutter or whatever shape you want to use.
- You can get neat stamps you press on instead of decorating with icing like those pictured here.
- I have also used an upsides down snowman cutter for a skull.
- Place on baking tray and bake for 10 – 12 minutes – they should be firm but not browned.
- Rest on tray a further 10 minutes then remove and set on a wire rack to continue cooling.
- Decorate with piped icing. Let your imagination guide you. You could stick sweets to the icing for eyes or buttons.
- For Halloween make some headless, armless or legless by cutting off a leg or whatever and decorate with red icing near the 'injury', scary faces and pipe a skeleton out of icing onto the bodies. My son loves this! We call them 'Injure-bread Men' lol.
- To make Xmas Stained Glass Cookies, follow the recipe but cut circles out of your main cookie shapes.
- Bash some boiled sweets or lollipops with a rolling pin to break them into smaller pieces and spoon into the holes in your cookies.
- Poke a hole near the top of each cookie so when its baked you can thread a ribbon through and hang on your xmas tree or in front of your window.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Vickys Gingerbread Men -Christmas & Halloween GF DF EF SF NF turns your day joyful.