Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Goat Meat Egusi Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Goat Meat Egusi Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to goat meat egusi soup recipe. You can have goat meat egusi soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Goat Meat Egusi Soup:
- Take of . Egusi. 2. Ugwu leaf 3. Goat meat. 4. Stock fish.
- Prepare of . Isam (periwinkle). 6. Kpomo. 7. Ngolo. 8. Dry fish.
- Take of . Fresh pepper. 10. Red oil. 11. Salt. 12. Ginger.13. Garlic.
- Provide of . Onions. 15. Crayfish.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Goat Meat Egusi Soup:
- Boil water and soak the stock fish. Wash the meat and put in a clean pot. Add the blended pepper, salt, ginger, garlic, salt, cubes, chopped onions. Set on fire. Add the stock fish..
- Grind the egusi, grind the crayfish and keep aside, grind the fresh pepper..
- Put the Egusi in a bowl. Add water so it swells..
- Add the red oil in a pot, place on heat. Allow the oil to be hot. Add the chopped onions and fry. Add the soaked egusi into the pot. Cover and allow to fry..
- Pour the steamed goat meat and sauce into the pot and stir. Add a little water if need be. Add the dry fish, Isam, ngolo, Kpomo and allow to boil properly. Add the crayfish, salt and cubes..
- Wash and slice the Ugwu leaf. Reduce the heat or switch off the gas completely. Add the Ugwu leaf, stir and dish. Serve with any swallow of your choice..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Goat Meat Egusi Soup makes your day cheerful.