Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Artichoke & Sausage Marinara recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Artichoke & Sausage Marinara recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to artichoke & sausage marinara recipe. To cook artichoke & sausage marinara you only need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Artichoke & Sausage Marinara:
- Provide 36 oz of marinara sauce.
- Provide 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Prepare 2 can of quartered & marinated artichoke hearts.
- Take 1 packages of precooked chicken sausage (preferably Italian style).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Artichoke & Sausage Marinara:
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions al dente style.
- Cut sausage into slices, add to skillet over medium heat with a dash of olive oil.
- Brown sausage. Add minced or fresh pressed garlic. Be careful not to burn garlic!.
- Add marinara to skillet and turn heat down to low. Stir occasionally..
- Drain and chop artichokes. Add to skillet and mix together with sauce mixture..
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti and add your favorite Parmesan topping. Enjoy!.
It also eliminates hangovers, and stimulates urination. Artichoke is most commonly used for indigestion (dyspepsia) and high levels of In foods, artichoke leaves and extracts are used to flavor beverages. Cynarin and chlorogenic acid, which are chemicals. How to Add to the Diet. A Mediterranean thistlelike plant in the composite family.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Artichoke & Sausage Marinara makes your day joyful.