What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting AlRehman Biryani recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent AlRehman Biryani recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to alrehman biryani recipe. You can have alrehman biryani using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly AlRehman Biryani:
- Take of Rice (I use basmati).
- Get of Chicken.
- Get of Oil.
- Use of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take of Salt as per taste.
- Get of Red chilli powder.
- Provide of Coriander powder.
- Prepare of Cumin powder.
- Take of All spices powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- You need of All spices whole.
- Take of Yellow food colour.
- Use of Saffron.
- Provide of Kewra water.
- Take of Plum(aloo bukhara).
- Take of Tomatoes thinly sliced.
- Get of Green chilli (cut into pieces).
- Get of Mint leaves 1/2 bunch.
- Get of Onion (fried).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing AlRehman Biryani:
- Soak rice for 1/2 hour. Put all sliced vegetables separate and mix them..
- In a pot fry ginger garlic paste. When it gets brown add 2 glass of water and then chicken. In other pot put rice to get boil..
- When chicken water gets started to boil,add all spices except yellow colour, kewara water and saffron. Add all mix vegetables including plum and in the end add saffron, kewra water and yellow colour..
- Add 1/2 of the half cooked rice to the pot and let it cook for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes add leftover rice. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes..
- Yummy biryani is ready, don't mix all rice. Serve with raita and salad..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your AlRehman Biryani makes your day joyful.