Hi people, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Dry Anchovies Masala recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Dry Anchovies Masala recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dry anchovies masala recipe. You can cook dry anchovies masala using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Dry Anchovies Masala:
- Get 250 gm of Dry Anchovy.
- Get 3 tbsp of Gingelly oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mustard.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Urad dal.
- Prepare 2 of Big Onions sliced thinly.
- Take 1 of Big Tomato Chopped finely.
- Provide 2 of Green chillies Chopped finely.
- Take 12 of Garlic cloves Chopped finely.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Dry Anchovies Masala:
- First clean the fish. Remove the head of the fish and clean them. Soak them in lukewarm water for about 10 minutes. Wash nicely add little turmeric and keep aside..
- Heat oil in little wide kadai, temper with mustard and urad dal. Once done add sliced onions, green chillies and garlic. Saute until it change to light brown..
- Now its time to add tomatoes and saute till mushy. Add enough salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala. Saute for couple of minutes..
- Add cleaned anchovy. Sprinkle little water and saute for 8 to 10 minutes in medium flame. Roast them nicely. Check the salt, garnish with coriander leaves serve hot with rice and dollop of gingelly oil.#mycookbook.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Dry Anchovies Masala turns your day cheerful.