What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for best Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sunflower and pumpkin seed brötchen (bread rolls) recipe. You can cook sunflower and pumpkin seed brötchen (bread rolls) using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls):
- Use 250 g of bread flour.
- You need 50 g of sunflower seeds (shelled).
- Prepare 50 g of pumpkin seeds.
- Use 50 g of rye flour.
- Prepare 120 g of whole wheat graham flour (roughly ground if possible), plus more to dust bread.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of dry yeast (about 1 g).
- You need 10 g of salt.
- Take 8 g of butter.
- Provide 5 g of malt powder (optional).
- Get 280 g of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls):
- Toast the sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds in a frying pan (without oil)..
- In a large bowl mix together all ingredients except the water and toasted sunflower and pumpkin seeds..
- Add the water and mix into the dough with a wooden spoon until in comes together..
- Remove dough from bowl and place on a floured working surface. Knead with the palm of your hand for a good 15 minutes. Dust hands or working surface with extra flour as needed if the dough is sticking too much..
- Gradually fold in the seeds and knead for another 1-2 minutes..
- Form into a ball and return the dough to the bowl..
- Cover with plastic wrap and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes..
- After 30 minutes place in the refrigerator over night or 12-15 hours. The should double in size..
- Remove dough from bowl and put on a lightly floured cutting board. Lightly roll or press into a 2-3 cm (1 inch) thick circle. Cut into 8 equal triangles. You can round out the pointy corner if you wish with your hands..
- Spread some more wheat graham on a small plate. Lightly dip the top surface of each bread in water and roll the wet surface in the graham so it's evenly covered..
- Cover with plastic wrap or a warm, moist tea towel and let rise for 30-45 minutes in warm place..
- While the dough is rising, prepare the oven. To create steam in the oven, I place a small pan of boiled water at the bottom of the oven and then preheat to 230C/445F..
- When ready to bake, make an 1 cm incision lengthwise in each bread using a sharp knife. Bake for 10 minutes, then remove the steam dish, and bake for another 10 minutes (Total time of 20 minutes!)..
- Remove from oven and let cool on a rack for a few minutes befor eating..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed Brötchen (Bread Rolls) makes your day joyful.