Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for complete Shoyu Ramen Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Shoyu Ramen Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shoyu ramen soup recipe. You can cook shoyu ramen soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Shoyu Ramen Soup:
- You need of Chicken Stock *OR Water & 2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Get of Dashi Powder *Bonito type recommended.
- Prepare of Spring Onion *cut to 10cm in length.
- Take of Garlic *crushed.
- Prepare of small piece Ginger *thinly sliced.
- Provide of Sesame Oil.
- Take of Mirin.
- Use of Soy Sauce.
- You need of Salt & White Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Shoyu Ramen Soup:
- Place Chicken Stock, Dashi Powder, Spring Onion, Garlic, Ginger and Sesame Oil in a pot. Bring to the boil over high heat, then simmer for 30 minutes or until flavours are all well combined..
- Add Soy Sauce and Mirin, and adjust the saltiness with Salt. Add finely ground White Pepper to taste..
- Place rightly cooked Ramen noodles and your favourite toppings (my favourite toppings for 'Shoyu Ramen' are Boiled Egg and Roasted Pork), and enjoy immediately!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Shoyu Ramen Soup makes your day joyful.