What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for pleasing Moist, Fluffy, White Bread in the Bread Maker recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Moist, Fluffy, White Bread in the Bread Maker recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist, fluffy, white bread in the bread maker recipe. You can have moist, fluffy, white bread in the bread maker using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Moist, Fluffy, White Bread in the Bread Maker:
- Provide 180 grams of ○Strong bread flour.
- Use 40 grams of ○Cake flour.
- Use 20 grams of ○Joshinko (or bread flour).
- Use 20 grams of ●Sugar.
- You need 4 grams of ●Salt.
- Provide 8 grams of ●Skim milk powder.
- You need 16 grams of ●Unsalted butter (or margarine).
- Provide 100 ml of ◎Non-flavoured soy milk (or milk).
- Prepare 75 ml of ◎Water.
- Provide 4 grams of Dry yeast.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Moist, Fluffy, White Bread in the Bread Maker:
- Put the ingredients into the bread maker in this order: ◎ ingredients, ● ingredients,○ ingredients then the yeast. Start the dough course..
- After making sure the dough has risen enough, remove from the bread maker and separate into 8 equal portions. Punch out the gas, shape the dough into balls and leave to rest for 15 minutes (cover with a damp cloth to prevent drying out.).
- Lighly press out some of the gas, reform into balls and line up on a sheet of parchment paper. Make an indent across the center of the bread with a chopstick dusted in flour..
- Spray the bread with a little water and leave to proof for a second time. Spray again and then sift over some joshinko flour with a tea strainer or similar..
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (pre-heat the baking tray too), then turn the temperature down to 150°C and bake the bread for 12-13 minutes..
- Once baked, take the bread out of the oven on parchment paper and leave to cool. Store them in a plastic bag so that they don't dry out..
- They're so fluffy when just baked..
- If you don't press down firmly when scoring the line, it'll disappear and you will end up with bread that looks like this..
- They're so cute and round!.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Moist, Fluffy, White Bread in the Bread Maker turns your day cheerful.