Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Lamb shank recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Lamb shank recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb shank recipe. You can cook lamb shank using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Lamb shank:
- Use 700 g of lamb shank.
- Use 100 g of lamb rub.
- Get 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Provide 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 100 ml of lamb stock.
- Use 10 g of Parsley.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Lamb shank:
- 700g shank from my mybraai.co.za.
- Brown the shank in a pan over medium-high heat (this helps seal the flavours). Add the stock, onion and carrot and allow to slow cook for a good 4 hours. Add parsley and cook for a further 20 minutes..
- Pairs well with a heap of creamy mashed potatoes..and ready to serve.
Lamb shank recipes – Discover a complete collection of Lamb shank recipes explained step-by-step, with photos and handy cooking tips! The shank is the the part of the animal between the hoof and the knee Tough cuts like lamb shanks lend themselves well to a low and slow braise. Lamb shanks are the lower section of the animal's leg, and can come from either the front legs or the back legs. They are a naturally lean cut of the lamb, making them healthier than other cuts of lamb. But this hearty, flavor-packed lamb shank is well worth the wait.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Lamb shank turns your day cheerful.