What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for best Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Venison & Kimchi Ramen recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to venison & kimchi ramen recipe. You can cook venison & kimchi ramen using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 180 g of venison steak, cut into thin strips.
- Use 10 g of fresh ginger root, minced.
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 1/5 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 100 g of woodland mushrooms, sliced.
- Use 1/2 of white onion, diced.
- Prepare 650 ml of Beef stock.
- Prepare 140 g of Kimchi.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Kimchi liquid.
- Get 80 g of soba noodles.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dried seaweed.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Venison & Kimchi Ramen:
- First, prepare the broth. Heat 1tsp sesame oil in a large saucepan over a medium heat and gently cook the onion, garlic and ginger for a few minutes until softened. Add the soy sauce and mirin and cook for a further 2 minutes. Pour in the beef stock and the liquid from the Kimchi. Bring to the boil and begin to simmer. Add in the woodland mushrooms and simmer gently while you prepare the venison & noodles..
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions (normally boil in water for 5 minutes for traditional soba noodles)..
- While the noodles are cooking, quickly flash fry the venison: Heat up on a high heat a large frying pan with the remaining tsp of sesame oil and fry the strips for around 1 minute on each side. You’re just looking colour the meat. As soon as this is done, transfer to a plate..
- When the noodles are cooked and the venison is all fried, add this to the ramen broth and turn off the heat. Check the taste of the broth that it is to your liking..
- Divide this mixture between two bowls, and sprinkle over the dried seaweed before serving. You can either serve the kimchi on the side or pop it on top for extra flavour and texture!.
Venison is the term applied to deer meat. Once thought to be more of a food source for the poor, it is Today's venison may be grown on a deer farm; these are mostly the source for restaurants and. Venison benefits from long, slow cooking, and this Scottish dish develops a beautifully earthy Venison mince makes a tasty change from beef in this easy stew, with wild mushrooms, mustard. Venison is a cooking ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make food at a cooking place.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Venison & Kimchi Ramen turns your day joyful.