Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Stir Fried Veggie Noodles recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Stir Fried Veggie Noodles recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fried veggie noodles recipe. You can have stir fried veggie noodles using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Stir Fried Veggie Noodles:
- Get 1 of small leek.
- Use 1 of large garlic clove.
- Use 1 of green chilli.
- Get Handful of exotic mushrooms.
- Provide 3 of stems of purple sprouting broccoli.
- Get Handful of Radishes.
- Take 100 g of Bamboo shoots (half small can).
- Take of Ginger powder.
- Take of Soy sauce, 2 tbsp or as much as you like!.
- Use of Fish sauce, 1 tbsp max.
- Take of Juice of 1 lime.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
- Use of Sesame oil.
- Get 1 of medium egg.
- Take 1 pack of straight to wok noodles.
- Get Half of Pak Choi.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Stir Fried Veggie Noodles:
- Slice your veggies. Lightly steam the broccoli if desired..
- Make the sauce – mix the soy sauce, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic and ginger together. Add some extra chilli flakes if you like it spicier. Taste as you go!.
- Throw the veggies in a pan with a dash of sesame oil and cook for a few minutes. Add the sauce mix and heat through. Crack the egg straight in the pan and stir through. Sprinkle in some sesame seeds..
- Throw in the straight to wok noodles, I added in a little sprinkle water at this point and popped a lid on the pan for a minute or so to make sure the noodles were nice and soft. Serve with some coriander and sesame seeds on top!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Stir Fried Veggie Noodles turns your day cheerful.