What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prosciutto wrapped asparagus recipe. You can cook prosciutto wrapped asparagus using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus:
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus, trimmed.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped tarragon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon zest.
- Take 3 tsp of EVOO.
- Provide 1 of Black pepper.
- Use 8 slice of Prosciutto.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus:
- In a large skillet of simmering water, cook the asparagus until crisp-tender, 3 minutes; drain..
- On a large plate, toss the asparagus with the tarragon, lemon zest, 2 tsp. EVOO and pepper..
- Divide into 4 bundles, then wrap each bundle with 2 slices of prosciutto. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the remaining 1 tsp. EVOO over medium-high. Add the asparagus bundles and cook until the prosciutto is browned and crisp, about 3 minutes.
Wrap a slice of prosciutto tightly around an asparagus spear from bottom to tip. Coat the bottom of a large nonstick skillet with olive oil. These grilled prosciutto wrapped asparagus spears are great as an appetizer or finger food at parties and it's a fun and easy way to cook nutritious asparagus. Prosciutto wrapped asparagus takes a simple low carb vegetable and makes it just a little fancier and oh so delicious. The salty prosciutto crisps up as the asparagus turns tender-crisp.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus makes your day joyful.