Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for complete Black chickpea Pulao Kale chane ka Pulao recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Black chickpea Pulao Kale chane ka Pulao recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to black chickpea pulao kale chane ka pulao recipe. To make black chickpea pulao kale chane ka pulao you only need 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Black chickpea Pulao Kale chane ka Pulao:
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Provide 2 of green cardamom.
- Take 2 of black cardamom.
- Provide 4-5 of cloves.
- Take 1 of star anise.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 2 of onion cut it into thin slice.
- Get 250 g of Beef / lamb / mutton mince (without fat).
- Provide 2 tsp of ginger & garlic paste.
- Take 2 Tbsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt whisk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take 2 cups of black chickpeas (boiled with salt) OR you can use tin chickpea.
- Provide 1 litre of water or as needed.
- Use 1 of tomato cut into sliced.
- Take 2-3 of fresh green chilli.
- Get 1/2 kg of basmati rice (soaked 2 hours).
- Provide to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Black chickpea Pulao Kale chane ka Pulao:
- 🌸METHOD ::/ In pot,add oil Add green cardamom,black cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon stick,black cloves,star anise, cumin seeds and mix well. Add onion and fry until light brown..
- Add beef mince and mix well until it changes color. Add ginger garlic paste,green chilli paste and mix well..
- Add yogurt,salt,cumin powder,coriander powder,garam masala powder,,mix well and cook for 8-10 minutes. Add black chickpeas and mix well. Add water and mix well..
- Add tomato,green chillies and mix. Add rice,mix well and cook on high flame until water is reduced then cover and steam cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes. Leave for 5 mins then serve with raita and salad. Enjoy !.
Kala Chana Pulao or brown chickpeas pulao is a traditional pulao and is an easy one pot Indian meal. Learn how to prepare and make kala Gently fluff the black chickpeas pulao with a fork when it is done. Garnish with coriander leaves or mint leaves if you like. Boiled black chickpeas (kala chana) simmered in aromatic onion tomato gravy, to make a perfect healthy meal with rice or roti. Black chickpeas in the form of soups, curry, dry, or roasted in your snacks, is considered really healthy especially for the bones.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Black chickpea Pulao Kale chane ka Pulao turns your day cheerful.