Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for complete Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb shank w/ lentils and country vegetables recipe. You can have lamb shank w/ lentils and country vegetables using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables:
- Use 1 of lamb shank.
- Get 2 Fl oz of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 oz of onion.
- You need 2 oz of carrot.
- Take 2 oz of celery.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Provide 24 fl oz of chicken stock.
- Get 2 fl oz of soy sauce.
- Provide 1 oz of molasses.
- Get 4 oz of green lentils.
- Prepare of s&p TT.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables:
- Heat oil in sauce pot. Season and sear lamb shank..
- Large dice carrot, onion, and celery.
- Add vegetables and bay leaf to pot. Add stock, soy sauce, and molasses to pot and dissolve the fond with the liquid..
- Cover and simmer for 1 1/2 hrs.
- Add lentils and cook for another hour or until lentils are al dente. Thicken with slurry or Brown roux.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Then serve shank with lentils and vegetables in large bowl..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Lamb Shank w/ Lentils and Country Vegetables makes your day joyful.