Hello friends, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Sticky plum lamb shanks recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Sticky plum lamb shanks recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky plum lamb shanks recipe. You can cook sticky plum lamb shanks using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a heavenly Sticky plum lamb shanks:
- Take 8 of Lamb shanks frenched.
- Provide 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1 of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of onions, cut in wedges.
- Get 1 bunch of fresh thyme, tied together.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of Red wine, merlot.
- Get 500 ml of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 cup of Plum jam.
- Take 1 of Chilli De seeded and sliced.
- Provide 1 of creamy mash potato or polenta.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Sticky plum lamb shanks:
- Pre heat oven to 180C. Place flour and shanks in a bowl & coat. Heat oil in a large, heavy-based, flameproof casserole dish over high heat. Cook shanks in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes or until browned. Set shanks aside..
- Reduce heat to medium & heat more oil in casserole dish. Add onion and thyme. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add wine & chilli. Simmer for 1 minute. Stir in stock, sauce and jam. Season with pepper. Add shanks then bring to the boil. Cover dish with lid or foil & put in oven..
- Bake for 1 hour. Remove lid and baste shanks with the liquid. Bake uncovered,for 30 to 40 minutes or until meat is tender and falling from the bone..
- Cover again and allow to sit in juices for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with creamy mash or polenta..
Jamie Oliver's beautiful lamb shanks recipe makes for a killer dinner; red chillies are rehydrated in apple juice with raisins creating a sticky Rehydrating dried chillies in apple juice with raisins releases their heat and infuses them with a sticky sweetness that goes insanely well with lamb. " Sticky Lamb Cutlets with Greens & Chargrilled Lemon Zucchini. Put the sesame seeds in a dry non-stick frying pan and toast them over a medium heat until golden. Add the soy and stir, cooking for a further. Braising lamb shanks might sound a little intimidating, but honestly, it couldn't be easier. After a quick sear, the oven does all the work for you!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Sticky plum lamb shanks makes your day cheerful.