Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping recipe. To cook vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping:
- Use 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour, plus more for the pans.
- Get 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature,.
- Use 1 1/4 cups of whole milk (or 3/4 cup heavy cream mixed with 1/2 cup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 1/4 cups of sugar.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips..
- You need 1 of Mix fruit can.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping:
- Whisk 3 cups flour, the baking powder and salt in a bowl until combined. Beat 2 sticks butter and the sugar in a large bowl with a mixer on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Reduce the mixer speed to medium; beat in the eggs, one at a time, scraping down the bowl as needed. Beat in the vanilla. (The mixture may look separated at this point).
- Beat in the flour mixture in 3 batches, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with flour, until just smooth..
- Add chocolate chip and fruit can…..
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter two 9-inch-round cake pans and line the bottoms with parchment paper; butter the parchment and dust the pans with flour, tapping out the excess..
- Divide the batter between the prepared pans. Bake until the cakes are lightly golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean, 30 to 35 minutes. Transfer to racks and let cool 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edge of the pans and turn the cakes out onto the racks to cool completely. Remove the parchment. Trim the tops of the cakes with a long serrated knife to make them level, if desired..
I have to tell you something.its just that a few days ago my hubby was talking to his old class mate and. A simple chocolate chip cake reminiscent of your favorite bakery muffin. This moist and tender vanilla cake is stuffed with chocolate chips in every bite. My favorite chocolate chip cake recipe is easy to make and perfect for times when you want a crowd-pleasing treat that doesn't dirty up your kitchen. Add remaining cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs and vanilla extract to a large mixing bowl.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Vanilla cake with chocolate chip topping makes your day joyful.