Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for best Ponzu Roasted Chicken recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Ponzu Roasted Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ponzu roasted chicken recipe. You can cook ponzu roasted chicken using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Ponzu Roasted Chicken:
- Get 2 of boneless-skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of pineapple; large dice.
- Get 1 of green bell pepper; large dice.
- Get 1 of red bell pepper; large dice.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion; large dice.
- Use 1/2 C of ponzu (lime soy sauce).
- Take 1/4 C of sesame oil.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic; peeled and smashed.
- Prepare 1 T of crushed pepper flakes.
- You need as needed of kosher salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Ponzu Roasted Chicken:
- Whisk together ponzu and sesame oil. Add smashed garlic cloves..
- Marinate chicken, peppers, and onions in soy sauce mixture overnight..
- Drain and discard marinade..
- Drizzle enough vegetable oil to coat chicken and vegetables. Add salt and crushed pepper flakes..
- Roast at 400° for approximately 25 minutes or until chicken reaches 165°.
- Variations; Soy sauce, cilantro, fresno peppers, jalapeños, serrano, ginger, mirin, honey, lemon, eggplant, thai basil, mushrooms, sesame seeds, shallots, habanero, rice vinegar, tamari, tamarind, mustard, coconut milk, brown sugar, star anise, sweet potato, black pepper, white pepper, rum.
Add the onions to the ponzu sauce. Take the chicken out of the marinade and pat them dry with kitchen towel. Brush the chicken fillets with olive oil on both sides and season with pepper. Ponzu can be used in many different ways. It's often used as a condiment or dipping sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Ponzu Roasted Chicken turns your day cheerful.