Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for complete Goat meat stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Goat meat stew recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goat meat stew recipe. You can cook goat meat stew using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Goat meat stew:
- Use 250 g of chopped goat meat.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of small carrots chopped.
- Take 3 of mediumsized tomatoes chopped.
- Use 50 ml of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of beef cube.
- Get 1 tsp of parsley leaves.
- Use 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- Use 3/4 tsp of royco.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic grated.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Goat meat stew:
- Wash meat and place a sufuria. Add 1 cup water and salt.
- Boil for 15minutes and until the water is finished..
- Add garlic and onions and cooking oil. Stir for a minute.
- Add tomatoes and cover for a minute then uncover and add carrots.
- Stir and add black pepper, paprika royco and beef cube.
- Add 1cup water and cover for 5minutes then serve..
The packages contain a variety of meat pieces packaged at random. Kalderetang Kambing is goat meat stewed in tomato sauce. The meat is sautéed with garlic, onions, and tomatoes then stewed in tomato sauce until it becomes tender. Goat meat is a central part of the cuisine in many cultures, showing up in stews, braises, curries, kabobs and ragus. In fact, many sources claim goat meat is the most widely consumed meat on the.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Goat meat stew turns your day cheerful.