What’s up guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy spinach & artichoke dip recipe. To cook spicy spinach & artichoke dip you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Provide 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of (10) ounce pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained.
- Prepare 1 of (14) ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of (8 ounce) pkg cream cheese.
- You need 8 oz of sour cream.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese, divided.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan, divided.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Tobssco® brand Original Pepper Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip:
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat..
- Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup Monterey Jack, 3/4 cup parmesan, Tobasco, and salt. Stir until well blended and heated through..
- Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish and top with remaining 1/4 cup Monterey Jack and 1/4 cup parmesan cheeses. Bake until cheese starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- *This recipe came from a package of Tobasco® brand Original Hot Sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip makes your day cheerful.