Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are searching for delicious Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian burgers with japanese vinegar sauce recipe. You can cook vegetarian burgers with japanese vinegar sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a delicious Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce:
- Prepare 1 of the amount in the recipe "Veggie Burger Patties".
- You need 4 of servings Burger buns, or whatever bread you prefer.
- You need of Nanban Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion Sliced onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Get 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Use 7 tbsp of Dashi soup (water).
- Use 2 tsp of Katakuriko.
- Take of Burger Toppings.
- Take 1/2 of Nori seaweed.
- Take 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 dash of Mayonnaise (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce:
- Useto make the patties. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155678-vegetarian-burger-with-sweet-sour-sauce.
- Put all of the Nanban Sauce ingredients into a pot. Stir in the katakuriko until it has dissolved completely. Heat on medium until thickened..
- Cover the burger patties with the thick sauce..
- Coat a thin layer of mayonnaise on the buns and top with lettuce, patty, nori seaweed, to make a sandwich..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Vegetarian Burgers with Japanese Vinegar Sauce makes your day cheerful.