Hi buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Stirfried beef with bok choy recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Stirfried beef with bok choy recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stirfried beef with bok choy recipe. You can cook stirfried beef with bok choy using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a tasty Stirfried beef with bok choy:
- Get 300 gr of beef stir-fry cut or beef schnitzel.
- Use 2 of big bok choy.
- Use cloves of Few garlic.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Use of Soy sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Stirfried beef with bok choy:
- If you use schnitzel, cut your meat into thumb size pieces..
- Wash the bok choy. Separate the leaves and cut the them in half..
- Smash and chop the garlic. The amount of garlic is your personal choice, I usually use about 4-5 cloves..
- Heat up your pan at high heat. Once pan is hot, add 2 tbsp of cooking oil. Throw in the garlic and stir for a few minutes then throw in the beef..
- Add a tbsp of soy sauce and keep stirring until most of the beef turn pale brown. Remove beef from pan..
- Add 1 tbsp of oil into the cooking pan and throw the bok choy in. Add soy sauce to taste and stir well. Turn down the temperature to medium and put a lid over the pan. Cook until the bok choy turns a little translucent but not too soft..
- Turn up the temperature to high again. Throw the beef in and stir well. Add more soy sauce if needed. Turn off stove and remove from heat..
- Serve with rice and vege soup (In the photo: Miso soup with seaweed).
Add the oil, and then add the garlic and ginger. Bok Choy Tip: If stir-frying larger bok choy, slice off the green leaf tips. Add the thicker white sections to the wok first, then throw in the leaf tips at the. Stir Fried Bok Choy is an easy healthy side dish that is prepared in about ten minutes. Even my picky son loves this dish.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Stirfried beef with bok choy makes your day joyful.