What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Rosemary Chili Oil Wholemeal Cookies recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Rosemary Chili Oil Wholemeal Cookies recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rosemary chili oil wholemeal cookies recipe. You can have rosemary chili oil wholemeal cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Rosemary Chili Oil Wholemeal Cookies:
- Use 500 gm of whole wheat flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of chili oil.
- Use 1/4 cup of ice cold rosemary concentrate.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ice cold fruit syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Take Pinch of herbal salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of baking powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Rosemary Chili Oil Wholemeal Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Rub in the oil into the flour, salt, and baking powder..
- Add in the other ingredients and mix gently, retaining the crumbly texture of the dough..
- Section into roughly round shapes and place in a greased oven tray..
- Bake for 10 min then reduce heat to 150 for another 10. These timings and temps are only experimental so check constantly to settle on ideal ones..
- Leave to cool when ready and store or serve..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Rosemary Chili Oil Wholemeal Cookies makes your day cheerful.