Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for excellent Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tortellini alfredo spinach and tomato recipe. To cook tortellini alfredo spinach and tomato you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a appetizing Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato:
- Take 2 (9 oz) of packages of tortellini.
- Get 1 Tbls of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 Bag of fresh spinach.
- Use 1 box of grape tomatoes.
- Provide 1 of red pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of yellow pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- You need 1 Tbls of pesto.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of minced garlic.
- You need 1.5 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of pepper to taste.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato:
- In a large cast iron or regular skillet drizzle olive oil. Turn on medium heat add in red pepper and yellow pepper..
- Once peppers are cooked add in minced garlic and chopped onion..
- Once onions are soft add in grape tomatoes cook until they pop. Add in pesto mix well..
- Add in as much fresh spinach as you want. Cook until spinach wilts. Then add in 1-2 jars of Alfredo Sauce..
- Add in cooked tortellini follow directions on package..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Tortellini Alfredo Spinach and Tomato makes your day joyful.