Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Sausage Pasta Bake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Sausage Pasta Bake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage pasta bake recipe. To make sausage pasta bake you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Provide 400 g of pasta.
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- Use of olive oil.
- Take 1-2 tsp of tomato paste or Ketchup.
- Prepare of As much chopped veg as you like! (I used mangetout).
- You need 2 cloves of garlic bruised and chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of dried oregano (or 2 sprigs fresh).
- You need 200 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 6 of sausages.
- Take 120 g of grated cheddar.
- Provide 1 of beef or big salad tomato.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Sausage Pasta Bake:
- Set Oven to 200ºC fan. Place 6 whole sausage on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes. When done, leave to cool on the side..
- Cook pasta for about 10 minutes while making sauce and veg..
- Add garlic to a medium heat pan with olive oil and a bit of salt. Cook for 1 min before adding oregano and other chopped veg. Cook for a further 2 mins..
- Add tin of tomatoes and paste/ketchup and turn down the heat a notch. Let sauce simmer gently to evaporate some of the water content. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Chop cooled sausage and add to the pan. Then add cream cheese and a spoonful of pasta water for starch (this will help the pasta bake hold it's shape).
- Once sauce has a relatively thick consistency, drain the pasta and mix together with the sauce. Transfer to a deep baking tray and sprinkle grated cheese and chopped beef/salad tomato on top. You can also add a bit of oregano, pepper or basil on top as well..
- Bake at 170ºC fan for 8-10 mins till cheese is melted with nice golden brown tips (you'll see what I mean!) Leave to cool for 10 minutes before eating..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Sausage Pasta Bake turns your day joyful.