Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried goya (goya chanpuru) recipe. To cook stir-fried goya (goya chanpuru) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru):
- Provide of goya (cut in half lengthwise, remove the seeds, cut into 3~5mm slices).
- Provide of firm tofu (drained and cut into bite sized pieces).
- You need of pork or ham (cut into bite sized pieces).
- Get of sliced onion.
- Take of carrot (cut into thin strips).
- You need of beaten eggs.
- You need of Seasonings:.
- Prepare of * 1 tbsp sake.
- Get of * 1 tbsp soy sauce.
- Provide of * 1/2~1 tbsp oyster sauce.
- Get of vegetables oil or olive oil for frying tofu.
- Provide of sesame oil.
- Provide of dried bonito flakes for topping (optional).
- Get of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru):
- Sprinkle salt on goya and rub, leave it for about 10 mins. Wash with water and drain well..
- Heat the oil (vegetable or olive oil) in a pan over medium heat, stir fry tofu until browned. Remove tofu from the pan and set aside..
- Heat the sesame oil in the same pan, add pork, onion, carrot, goya and stir fry for 1~2 mins(softened). Put tofu back in the pan and then add seasonings and combine..
- Pour the beaten egg over and stir quickly to mix. Season with salt and pepper. Top with dried bonito flakes (optional)..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Stir-fried Goya (Goya Chanpuru) turns your day joyful.