Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Sautéed mixed vegetables recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sautéed mixed vegetables recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sautéed mixed vegetables recipe. You can cook sautéed mixed vegetables using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Sautéed mixed vegetables:
- Prepare of sweet potato (1 medium).
- Prepare of red onion (1 small).
- Provide of carrot (1 small).
- You need of green bellpepper (1 medium).
- Get of red bellpeppers (1 small).
- Use of button mushrooms (1/2 a punnet).
- You need of baby spinach (a handful).
- Get of brocolli (1/2 a head).
- Provide of garlic.
- Provide of parsley.
- Use of coconut oil.
- Get of eggs.
- Take of Spices (I used salt, pepper, soy sauce, cinnamon and paprika).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Sautéed mixed vegetables:
- Peel and dice the sweet potato and onion. Peel and slice the carrot..
- Heat the coconut oil and brown the sweet potato, carrot and onion in a large pan with the lid on..
- Dice the peppers, mushrooms, spinach, brocolli, garlic and parsley. Add it to the pan and fry until the colors become more vibrant.
- Drop the heat and put the lid on for 5 minutes so the dish can steam in it's own juices.
- Beat the eggs and create a well in the center of the pan to scramble them.
- Spice with your favorites and serve with a slice of savory pie!.
Sauteed Vegetables with Italian Seasoning. qemem tv shows you how to make alicha or Eritrean sauteed vegetables flavored with turmeric. For more recipes and info, go to www.qemem.blogspot.com. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in sauteed mixed vegetables based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Onions Calories per serving of sauteed mixed vegetables. Toss pasta and vegetables, top with grated cheese, and serve. Wine Suggestion This summery pasta dish should pair well with Sauvignon Blanc.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Sautéed mixed vegetables makes your day joyful.