Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Seafood Pasta recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Seafood Pasta recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pasta recipe. To cook seafood pasta you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Seafood Pasta:
- Take 155 g of cooked pasta of your choice.
- Take 75 g of Garlic & Herb Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 225 g of Hake cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 150 g of Prawns shelled and deveined.
- You need 120 g of smoked mussels.
- You need to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 100 g of asparagus.
- Provide 60 g of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Provide 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 of heaped teaspoon of basil pesto.
- Use 1 of Jalapeno chopped.
- Prepare of Parmesan as desired.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Seafood Pasta:
- Melt butter in a pan then add in fish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and when just about done, add in prawns and continue to cook until prawns are done. Remove from pan..
- Add olive oil to pan and toss in the asparagus. Season with salt and black pepper. When partially cooked, add in your cherry tomatoes. Stir to mix in..
- Stir in fresh cream and add in chopped jalapeno..
- Add in basil pesto and stir. Allow to cook for a few minutes. You will notice cream will start to thicken..
- Add to sauce the cooked hake, prawns and smoked mussels. Mix in..
- Lastly add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine..
- Serve with grating of parmesan. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Seafood Pasta turns your day joyful.