Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Wilted Napa Cabbage w/Bacon Lardons recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Wilted Napa Cabbage w/Bacon Lardons recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to wilted napa cabbage w/bacon lardons recipe. To cook wilted napa cabbage w/bacon lardons you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect Wilted Napa Cabbage w/Bacon Lardons:
- Prepare 6 large of Napa Cabbage Leaves.
- Take 6 oz of Slab Bacon.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1 pinch of Ground Black Pepper.
- Get 1 dash of Ground Red Pepper.
- Use 1 dash of Sesame Oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Wilted Napa Cabbage w/Bacon Lardons:
- Slice slab bacon into 3/4-inch cubes. Place in a small saute pan, cover, and cook over low heat for 45 minutes, or until fat is rendered and cubes begin to crisp up on all sides..
- Meanwhile, slice the leafy ends of the Napa cabbage leaves into 1/2-inch slivers. Stop when you get to the thick white centers. They're slightly more bitter and won't wilt. Transfer slivers to a small mixing bowl..
- When the bacon has finished, spoon the cubes into the bowl with the cabbage. The heat and residual fat should begin to wilt the cabbage..
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until cabbage is coated completely. NOTES: I used homemade bacon, so you may need to adjust the salt according to your bacon. Also, the ingredients read 1 "dash" of sesame oil. That is to be 1 drop, but drops are not available units on here. Sesame oil has an extremely strong nutty flavor, so do not use more than a drop or it will overpower everything else..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Wilted Napa Cabbage w/Bacon Lardons makes your day cheerful.