What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Octopus and Cucumber in Mildly Sour Vinegar recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Octopus and Cucumber in Mildly Sour Vinegar recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to octopus and cucumber in mildly sour vinegar recipe. You can cook octopus and cucumber in mildly sour vinegar using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Octopus and Cucumber in Mildly Sour Vinegar:
- Provide 2 of Cucumbers.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Take 150 grams of Octopus.
- Use 2 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of ☆Vinegar.
- Take 2 tsp of ☆ Shiro-dashi.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Octopus and Cucumber in Mildly Sour Vinegar:
- Combine the ingredients marked with a ☆ in a bowl and dissolve the sugar..
- Slice the cucumber with a slicer, and massage in some salt. Squeeze out the excess water well..
- If you are using sashimi grade octopus, just cut it into bite-sized bits and use as is. If your octopus is raw, make sure to boil it first..
- Combine everything and blend the flavours. Leaving it for about 30 minutes should be fine. Keep it in the fridge when it's done..
- I also tried using frozen squid. I boiled the frozen squid without thawing it and marinated it in the sauce..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Octopus and Cucumber in Mildly Sour Vinegar makes your day joyful.