What’s up guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Moussaka, my version recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Moussaka, my version recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moussaka, my version recipe. You can have moussaka, my version using 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a heavenly Moussaka, my version:
- Take of base.
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant, aubergine.
- Take 1 1/3 lb of ground meat, lamb, pork, or beef.
- Prepare 28 oz of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 large of onion chopped.
- Use 1/2 lb of bulk sausage.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- Get 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs beaten.
- Get of topping sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Provide 14 oz of coconut milk.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Moussaka, my version:
- Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit.
- Peel the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into quarters long ways. Take a vegetable peeler and slice the eggplant thinly. About an eighth of an inch thick.
- Oil the eggplant slices. Add salt. Bake in oven till done. I did mine ith the pan I was going to bake the moussaka in..
- When eggplant is soft. Set aside. Mix the cheese and egg together. Lower heat on oven to 350° Fahrenheit..
- In a pan add sausage and ground meat. Add onions, cinnamon, allspice, garlic,tomato paste, salt and pepper. When the mixture is browned add diced tomatoes. Simmer 15 minutes. Let cool 20 minutes add beaten egg mixture. Then mix well..
- Add meat, egg and cheese mixture to the top of eggplant. Set aside..
- Mix eggs, nutmeg, and coconut milk together set aside.
- In a saucepan add butter and melt. Mix nutmeg and baking powder with parmesan cheese. Add it to butter stirring constantly. Add milk, egg mixture still stirring constantly. Till it thickens add to top of the tomato meat mixture..
- Bake in oven 45 minutes. Let cool, this is important, 20 minutes or when you cut into it and serve it will slide. Once it cools it won't do the slide. Even reheated it won't. I refrigerated overnight. Serve hope you enjoy!.
Comes with a step-by-step photo guide. Eggplant, potatoes & a hearty spiced meat sauce, all topped with thin. A good moussaka, a baked casserole of eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, and minced lamb or beef under a lush layer of creamy béchamel, is a fabulous thing. Yotam Ottolenghi's perfect moussaka, plus some wines to match its assertive flavours. Yotam Ottolenghi's moussaka: a good aubergine dish is heaven.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Moussaka, my version makes your day joyful.